Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pizzeria Mozza Advanture

I have to so much to post, so much to say and so LITTLE TIME.

On Christmas Eve, I went dinner with Chun Siong at Marina Bay Sands. Yes, you are looking at MBS. dont doubt your eyes. Anyway, its cool to eat that the celebrity chef restaurant, Pizzeria Mozza!. When the menu came, there's hardly anything I can read. I wonder if i should be there eating too. hahs. anyway, we anyhow ordered 2 appetizers and a pizza. I MUST say, the crust is really nice. Only that I couldn't seem to use knife and fork to cut it into smaller pieces. FYI, I use one hand and the fork to enjoy my pizza. (:


Firstly, we forget to take a picture of this before we start. we are simply famished, at least I am! When it first came, I don't even know how to start eating. Lols. The red thing there is tomato BTW. This dish is called "Mozza caprese." As described "with the deeper flavors of slow-roasted vine tomatoes, creamy burrata cheese, and bright hand-pounded pesto." However, in my own words, the tomato are definitely fragile. While detaching the root, I burst one of it as you can see in the photo. Anyway, it has this wine taste that fills your mouth with flavour and a little soury and the texture of the cheese and pesto is amazing. Just like the egg white when u get it 30% boiled.







Next up, Cauliflower fritti. Fried Cauliflower in short sprinkle with salt. A little salty, but definitely nice! and the sauce beside. can't made up what it is. But I just like it. spicy and cheese. Oh yah, with the tabasco taste!








Our Main Dish! Funghi misti, fontina, taleggio thyme. Its MUSHROOM! my fav mushroom! muahahahaha... Didn't know ChunSiong would suggest this I thought he prefer meat toppings. anyway, my share is the small slice and the rest cleared by him .Hahas.













The back of where I am sitting. The Bar counter looks like a good place to enjoy pizza and a glass of wine.
















At that split second, he smiled with pizza stuff in his cheeks! so funny!














The candle on the right is setting the atmosphere. Love it!



Narnia "exhibition" at the suppose ice-skating ring. Not sure how much to go in but looks nice. (:






Just different views of the same place.

No comments: