Thursday, March 22, 2007

BAND SYF..12 APRIL..
left 3 weeks untill the SYF...so excited...i was wondering whether i will get to see my NCO camp ppls!!...hahas...
MISS...AARON,BELINDA,MELLISA,YAN TING, AISHA AND LOTS!!!...hahs...

so sorry to LEE KENG YIP!...
ps him just now cos hab to eat with parents...so sorry!...

during dinner, my sister start to tok abt her practise in CO.. she said they play the song..."LOU XIANG SHI TIAN TANG" hahas...so we started to tok abt our childhood. hahs.. the days we were at Bedok and the old house... hahs... was so embarass to tok abt it. hahs.. my sis put her ice-cream in the bag...and it melt inside. lols. she was 8 then.. my mum say she regreted when my sis did that...cos she say when we were young, she didn't let us touch any cold things. like...ice-cream and watever...as a result, we wont know that ICE CREAM can MELT!...hahas...
was stupid..yet fun...but my dad wasn't in the childhood memory. hahs... i said this and he said" yah...cos all the time i was working." lols... i thought he did be sad...lols...
okays...shall end here...

No comments: