Saturday, July 21, 2007

another week...hmm..less than 90 days before my prelim. STRESS!.
lots of things happened this week..
English Oral, New instructor come, racial harmony and...
I FELL DOWN..
hahas..
okays.. so damn malu... somemore in the field leh.. with all my klassmates dere. good thing is, they never laugh or say anything. my other friends got Guan Xin wo. hahas. like gladys, gerald, sok eng and Lj. hahas. yesterday also hab physic practical. hmmm..now i think physic is okay okay... not very hard. i think i can pass at least a c5 for my prelim. see how hard i work bah.

oh yeah...the nex instructor.. heard that he is nice, humorous and good character. hahs. not sure. i can't see him during school days. having remedial, self study group, practical and dot dot dot. all take up my time. the onli day that i can breath is Friday. lessons only stretch till 4.30pm. is early. compared to 6 plus almost everyday.

suddenly i feel the must-do-well-in-o-level stress. i think maybe contracted thu phylisia. she is so hardworking nowadays. and guess wat.. we hab the same aim..so i wa thinking, i hab to workhard too. if not it will be malu to lose to her. hahas..our goal is to go SA. yah..SA.. hard...difficult. i think the first 3 months maybe can go dere see see look look. provided my prelim are good. 9 points MAX.. MAX.. okays.

i think i'm really FAT. my tummy is out!..expected...haiz.. so i start my diet plan. breakfast, eat a bread. recess maybe a bowl of rice. den lunch..skip. dinner eat helf i bowl of rice. hahs. i started this last week and it work...i'm like 49 now. hahas. so 9 weeks, 9 kg..hahas.. watever. that's impossible. lols. my goal is to hab my tummy FLAT.. and i mean FLAT..wow...suddenly this post is so long. hahs. i got one last thing to say... my blogskin is dead now. so will be changing soon. is still soon.. cos dont really hab the time.

okays..One LAST LAST THING...my maple is 60%..hurry!...40% more.. lols.look forward to new skills. hahs..

No comments: