Saturday, March 15, 2008

Band Camp- Promotion Exercise + Passing Out Parade

Went to band camp this morning.
heard that they hab a great time over the last two days.
today was the last day.
was abit moody after Aisha say i can't past out wearing Fuchun sec's red t-shirt and black shorts.( there is nothing to do with Fuchun Sec.)
i claim that no one ask mi to bring anything when i told them i was coming.
it's Not MY FAULT for not bringing my uniform how come i have to suffer the feeling of being thrown down from 12 Floor??
I nearly cried. seriously.. its been my dream for the past few months, to be giving someone my red sash, and someone to salute to mi.. I can't even get that done.. haiz.. Watever..
Wat's good is, i never let this bother mi for too long. after the whole promotion and POP, i really have a great time at the photo section. lols.
let mi see.. i think we took minimum 20 photos TODAY.. i mean.. Just in that hour!..lols..
it was so fun...

No comments: