Monday, July 14, 2008

MONEY

Lots of people say i'm money minded and i agree with them.
Why is it so?!? becos. all thanks to my enviroment.
Who in this world dont think abt money?
i bet among all ur discussion, money is the most common topic.
No money No talk.
isn't this singaporean's top/ fav phrase??
blah blah.
anyway, i want to vent my anger here.
I REALLY dont like to live this way.
I EARN my money and I DONT HAVE the right to spend it.
WHAT THE HELL.
PLASE LUH. who go through all the hardwork in working? and get paid at 6/hr?!?
In the end i can't spend my money the way i want it!!
ITS SO UNFAIR.
600+ man. to "U" maybe it is nothing. but u know i can do lots of things ?!?
get my hair trimmed, dye, custom make my stuff, clothes and EVERYTHING.
at first it is a LEND. not it becomes a GIVE. and please. U ARE NOT GIVING MI MY ALLOWANCE!.
Brother didn't have to work and still gets his allowance daily. however, ppl who work didn't even get our allowance(U promised to give) in addition we have to lend u money.
u think it is fair?! i tell u. this is damn not fair.
and still i can't voice it out!. ARRGH.
what the. AHHHHH!..

No comments: