Thursday, August 14, 2008

Organi Chemistry

what should i say?17/19. Hey hey. not trying to show off.
but that careless mistake make mi lose 2 marks.
I saw the arrow WRONGLY.
arrgh. so angry luh!. lols. but its okay!. at least i know i have the potential to score full marks.
hees.
Next week is STUDY WEEK.
gonna go sch EVERYDAY for revision lectures.
tired. I thought study week is for us to stay at home to study.
Arrgh. but the good thing is i can Eat and Slp as much as i want After the EXAMS!.
Hurray!.. Hip Hip HURRAY. lols

Was taking 168 back home and was "caught" dating with Ding Cheng.
hmmm. what should i say... my primary sch from Yvonne saw us.
hahs. conicidence huh?
i thought so too.lalala.
okays. so all my primary sch mates know that alrdy. lalala.
Anyway, today is a LOVELY DAY.

Muacks. i love ya~~...


My PlayLand...

No comments: