Thursday, October 16, 2008

In-Control

Exposed!I'm like sitting on his lap and his hand on my waist, my dad saw it.
this put him in bad mood for 2 days! and this bound to last even longer!.
18 century VS 21 century. who win?18 century of cos! younger ones should always listen to the adults. (: but I DONT LIKE IT. listening to him means bigger distance between mi and my boyfriend. hey man. we have got restrictions alrights? "PUBLIC" my fav word and this restricted lots of things outside!.
oh man. no one know this other than us. hmmm what should we do? Keeping each other a distance? BUT i think i can't survive throughout 1 week of that!. although maybe he thinks its alright. arrgh. LIFE sucks. especially under age. there are TONS of things u are "not allowed" to do.
i feel so power-less. can't do anything abt it. u can't possibly ask mi to swear not to go that close to a guy. i can't do it. especially if thats my boyfriend. arrgh!. whatever. this best cure is to not think abt it!!!.
okays end here.

No comments: