Saturday, November 29, 2008

ANTS INVASION

Oh man!. what should i say?. i tried my very best to keep my shelf Free of dirt and today i saw my wooden box filled with ANTS! i can't believe it luh!. Ants don't onli invade my wooden box. the gift box with ear-rings too!.
I took out all the ear rings and THROW the box away.
Its so beautiful!.

ITE BAND'S CONCERT( Musica Fantasia)

Was late for the concert. missed the first 2 songs. KK said he don't like us, cos there's a solo for them in the first song. so sad!. can't hear him play though.
the concert went pretty well except for some mistakes here and there.
Ppl get tired after few songs. Understandable. lols.
Had a nice dinner. (:
went to bedok for it. hees.
Bus ride home was incredible.!.
talk lots on the bus. hees. Nice chat with wei jian. LA LA.
shall end here.

Salsa class going to start on the coming friday!. hees. muacks!.
Can't wait for it!. lols.

No comments: