Sunday, February 01, 2009

Innocent Children

Story goes like this....
i was playing mahjong with my cousins and they just stood there watching. tell mi am i god? i know that they want to play? after that my brother said that after this round, u all four stand up. the other four sit. But i've barely Seated there for 30mins!so i just said. "we came first leh. No reason for us to go, Outside have 1 more table go out play."
My brother was there with them and he told mi everything they said.
wonderful kids. and 1 teenage. i'm so PROUD to have them as a friend last time.
"your sister change alrdy. last time she is so caring and friendly but now she treated us like that."TELL MI PLEASE HOW I TREATED YOU?firstly u stood there not saying anything. i'm god huh? i know exactly what u are thinking and "I want to play mahjong" was 1 of them. ass.
Next. "if your sister ever scold me, i'll make sure i call my gang down." this is addressed to my brother. i'm so happy to be once your friend. last night u look so happy and friendly when singing and talking to me. Now you saying this. Oh man. i'm so proud of you. anyway, I know your biao ge. and guess what. i think my friends are so much more than yours.!. chill chill chill.
i need to calm down. tml is my presentation and now i'm so worked up with this grp of bastards. i NEED TO CHILL. if not tml i think i won't beable to perform at best. lols.

(:

No comments: