Monday, June 14, 2010

Update Update....

First thing: i have found my cards! call up hougang bus interchange and they had it over there!. went down with my sis and collect it!. hurray. lao tian really is watching over me. hees.

Second thing: Return back to Burberry kids. Was posted to taka. work with Fitri, Christine and Zana. its still okay to work with zana and christine. but not too good with Fitri. She seems to be very fierce.. scary eh. Lots of things happened. All the gossiping and backstabbing... XI GUAN JIU HAO. lols.

Third thing: I am broke! SUPER BROKE.

Forth: On mission to search for SUGAR daddy. hahas. Kidding la. need to pull through this month and everything will be alright next month. (:

FIFTH and the final: I am going on a interview with Biodevises!. i'm trying to prepare for the interview but somehow i still can't seem to figure out how to respond to "Tell me more about yourself".. Oh no. this is the most basic and important question, yet i have problem answering it. i need LAO TIAN to BAO YOU again. lols.

No comments: