Thursday, October 13, 2011

First English language post since several months ago!? Anyway, this morning I am such a good girl. Helped to vacuum and mop the floor. The tiles are SPARKING clean now!

Today is Ding Yang's Birthday! I don't think i will remember him after I graduate from NTU. Therefore, i should write exactly who he is. We joined salsa at the same time and we have the exact fair skin! Thats all. I shall publish this little present that I make for him in 15mins. Seriously, I am proud of myself. I have unleashed this little designer in me and made this picture for him. Oops, i think i should make it more specific. I searched google for the lollipop and and added the fonts myself. Wait, does this make this picture mine? Errrr..... hmmmm.. I think I shouldn' t take others credit.

Ta Dannnnnnnnn~ Cute little photo. (:

No comments: