Saturday, November 12, 2011

Speechless


I guess I should say that today is the MOST embarrassing and unluckiest day in the past few years! I have always lied to myself that one day my luck will turn good and all the suayness that I am experiencing now would mean nothing. Today proved me wrong! this suayness will be clinging to me for the rest of my life!


This afternoon I was suppose to have an interview over at NUS for an administration job. At 12.30pm, the sky is a little cloudy no sign of thunderstorm. 1.15pm, I walk out of Clementi mall and heavy rain pour. My sister and I still went to board bus to NUS. However, when we are there, it wasn't just heavy rain, its practically thunderstorm! Raindrops were flying or rather SPRAYING in ALL directions! and with this little umbrella, it can't shelter us to ICUBE. Therefore we choose to wait at the bus stop. 30mins passed, Boss told me if I couldn't get my ass up there, then we can re-arrange another appointment. DEFINITELY. Another 5mins passed, the rain somehow became smaller. At least the rain drops are flying in the same direction. And so we decided to walk up to ICUBE. 1step, 2 steps, 3 steps and next I realize I am stepping on my right foot, BARE. My sandal gave way! at this crucial time. Left me with no choice, we walk back to the bus stop. People are STARING at me. Why would such thing happen to me? Although this is not the first time my shoe/slipper give way, but at least they were less humiliating. First the RAIN and then BARE foot walking in the rain. Whats worst? I was so moody after that. Although I manage to make a temporary sandal to help me walk but it didn't make me feel better. Just how suay one can get? I heard people say, God is fair. U will have your suay moments and lucky ones throughout your life and their quantities and quality will be the same. When will my lucky moments come?



Anime Festival 2011 @ SunTec City convention hall 402, 403!
Its really cool to see all these characters come to live. Brings back memories of how crazy I used to be! Can u identify some of the characters like I ?



No comments: