Thursday, January 19, 2012

Depressed

As JDC is nearing, i am feeling more and more depressed? Just have this little feelings in me that says Elijah is not going to turn up for practices and I will be partner-less and hence no performance. Of cos, I will try my best not to think it this way... but its hard isn't it?

On my part, I doesn't feel like a dancer. Doesn't feel the salsa-ness in me. Feels that I am in the wrong CCA. I do have passion for salsa, but sometimes having passion isn't everything. Just like a relationship. Liking or loving someone doesn't constitute everything, although you will have 75% at least. There are still the 25% to consider and its always this 25% that pulls u away from doing it.

Hope that I can gain this 25% through practicing.

BTW, I have made up my mind. I am going to change. Change for a better self. I used to think that the whole world evolves around me and I am always thinking of exploiting others. Time to change. I have been telling myself for the past few days that "the world doesn't evolve around me." So i guess, i should be able to put myself in other's shoes and think more for others.

Wish me goodluck.

No comments: