Monday, April 05, 2010

Crying Awake

Had a nightmare! a super terrible one.
i was crying awake. sob sob, the feeling is so real! and i only realize its a dream when i woke up.!

I was at home. With my boyfriend, someone that i dont recognise. we're kissing on my bed. soon later, the guests start to appear in my house. I guess there is some kind of party going on. I dont know. We got out of my room and sat in the living room. I was playing with his laptop. The laptop is touch screen!. Okay, thats not the point. while playing, i saw Nigel standing at the door. quickly, i pulled my hand away from my boyfriend's. ah hem. in the dream, i've 2 boyfriends. Nigel and that guy. Nigel came in and sat beside me. I feel bad and guilty. I could no longer stand the feeling, i ask Nigel to come with me. That guy followed too. we went to the playground near my house. there, I pulled Nigel to one side and tell him. "Other than you, i've another guy." He laugh, thinking that it was a joke. "I'm serious. Do you trust me?If you dont, we're over." Before he can answer, the guy came in. I told him i want a breakup. without hearing any answer, i walk away in tears. Did i mention they're friends? "Its not worth to sacrifice their friendship just for a girl." thats what i'm thinking at that point. I went up the seesaw, and started crying. I can literatly feel my heart breaking. not that i've lost 2 guys but i've lost him, Nigel. Slowly, i believe in what kk say. It'll be the guy's fault if this relationship dont work out. i guess i've fallen too deep into the trap of love. On the seesaw, i saw Nigel, he look up but did not come up to me. I open my eyes and realize, its all a nightmare. Will it come true? this is what is bothering me now.

No comments: