Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Blood type comic

 Ytd went out with Ester! hees. Know this AB girl while working at NUH. We clique super well when I first saw her. She was sitting outside of her laboratory while reading her Korean textbook. It all started out with that book and then slowly we chat more and more! Simply because my job was too slack. Hence she is like a close sister to me. There was once she borrowed the blood type comic book and together we went to discuss the accuracy of it! It was so funny! Love the time we had. Now that both of us are studying, interaction lessen. ): but its okay. somehow we are linked together by Blood type! According to statistic, only 5% of the population have AB blood. Hahs! Recently she went Korea for holiday and bought me this AB blood type character keychain! Muahahaha.. Its so CUTE! I have a pair of it.. so will be actively searching for AB blood people. So each of us can hold the character and act like communicating! Omg. i think I am crazy. And all thanks to Royston. He and his lousy thoughts drilling into my mind! anyway, somehow he became my EX part-time boyfriend after ytd's chat. And this is the shortest relationship ever!! 1hr?! lols! This is just for laugh! Talk to many rubbish already. Lols. 
You may click to enlarge the photos~~
                                   

Isn't this Cute?~ 
Inside. When AB marry an AB

This shows what happens when 2 AB come together. Alien words fly all over!


How Blood A and B handle LOVE.
Although I feel that I fall mostly in Blood B for this but knowing that I am an Angel is cool too!
This shows how weird AB are. (:  No one knows what I am thinking.! 

1 comment:

Sinclair Kenrick said...

Hey, do you know a website that sell this kind of keychain? Thanks in advance.