Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Birthday -20th

reading my past posts reminds me of how old i am now. The oldest post was like in 2006 and now I am in 2011, with my birthday over just yesterday.

Thousand and one surprises were given to me this 20th birthday, the best birthday in years! Firstly was the NTU gang's jacket, next Geckngoh bluff me into a girl's night out which turns out to be another birthday surprise with the same gang. Chocolate cake from Awfully chocolate, brought in by Ming Liang when he fake his toilet trip. Next is from KK and Phylisia, my best girlfriend. Both were anticipating something that might happen on my birthday. Upon saying that i am not going to hold anything, both gives the sad face. "i thought u will have something like mahjong" said KK. Anyway, last sun, 17th, Nigel gave me cupcakes with my name spelled with ICING on top! SO SWEET.....  hahas. simply love it. he told me he couldn't come to my actual day to cut cake. and what a dumb dumb i am to have believed his words! Yesterday when i went home, he was there in my dark room with lightsticks arranged in my name and "happy Birthday". it suddenly stuck me. Am i Worth? but i guess i have already gotten my answers. During work ytd, My colleagues had given me a small little cake too!

For the million times i feel blessed and loved, this is the first that i feel "its good to stay alive". And Really. Its like the little light that suddenly came out from nowhere, give me direction for a better future. I want to stay alive! I want to delicate my life to these people who had gone through the trouble to make my birthday so wonderful!.

No comments: