Thursday, December 15, 2011

Birthday Celebration

Ytd, 14-12-11, a group of my NTU mates came up with a surprise for my birthday. That instance, I felt so loved and so fortunate to have these people around me. When the cake came with two candles lighted on it, I feel that the whole world must be envy of me. I have never imagined being worthy of people to make surprises or even celebrate my birthday because I always tell myself, I am just a year nearer to my death. However, I really hope that every year I can spend time with my group of friends. I need to thank them so much for making my birthday such a magical one. I will never forget these moments! Thank you, DMKWLGC.

Now I am imagining, listening to graduation by Vitamin C, what would it be like when we all graduate 4 years later. Will we still cling to this relationship we developed? Or will it just be a chapter of our life as we flipped the pages? Life is full of unexpected, however I will still be optimistic and believe in friends forever. I hope you do too because without these people, our life will not be complete. Once again, I pray that the wishes that I wished for will come true.

No comments: