Tuesday, February 21, 2012

One after another: feels like dying

The room smell of Chloe parfum, a gift from nigel for my 20th birthday, it is 10times or even 100times stronger than the usual dosage that you will spray on yourself.

This morning, my sister's hand lost its grip and "cringggg", the glass bottle broke into pieces. I was sleeping deadly before and that sound woke me up instantly. I got so irritated. Both by the fact that i had a long day ytd and that she broke MY parfum!! I barely even use it! Why do unplesant things always happened when i am in the most terrible mood. To make things worst, today is our monthsary. What should i do?

Option 1: Scold my sister
Whats the point? She broke it, theres no way that bottle of parfum is coming back together ever again.

Option2: Ask her to buy another one? But this wont BE my birthday gift already, its just a replacement.

Option 3: Dinner and thats it? She say she is sorry and would buy me dinner. As if that can take away the emotions that are building from within my left chest.

Last one that i could think of: forgive and let it go. I wont forget though, i have pretty good memory. I have from now till evening to decide what to do with her or myself. One part of me is deciding whether to run away. Stay in school till 10.30 and reach home at 12. This way, i would have successfully skipped the awkward dinner and to face her(she'll probably be sleeping by then). But running away doesnt seem like my style. Escaping only gives u more time but doesnt solve the problem. And as u escape, the situation get worst. Totally clueless on what i SHOULD do.

I think after this week, i will probably be braindead.

No comments: