Saturday, March 03, 2012

Killing Off Homo Sepian

Thinking that I have the time to go down to IMM, samsung customer service and library all at one place, jurong east. I packed my bag, stuffed my dance heels, books, laptop and camera; carrying the heaviest backpack ever towards my destination. Looking at the gloomy sky, I went back for my umbrella. You wont know when you might need it. 

First stop was to Best Denki. My computer had been suffering from some kind of technical problems and it require some what immediate treatment for the speakers and the keyboard. Thinking I could relieve the stress on my back, I approached the customer service officers at Best Denki. 

"Excuse me, I would like to send my laptop for repair."Staring at the plump lady sitting across who was happily talking to her colleague earlier. 
"Sorry mdm, Best Denki had stopped this service to send the items to the agent."Pointing at the signage behind her and continue, "Now you will have to go down to the agent itself, present your original receipt and pay first if there's any hardware replacement. You can come back to us with the receipt and Best Denki will reimburse the amount to you." Upon hearing that, I felt a sudden rush of disappointment and waste of effort together with anger. "But I wasn't told about this." That was all I could afford at that moment. I left to call Nigel to vent my anger. I went through the warranty contract again, just when I thought there was some light, I saw this last sentence : Best Denki reserves all rights to vary the terms and conditions at anytime. The world came crushing down and the backpack seemed to be 10times heavier. There was nothing left to argue. That's when I realized I really hate the world. Why must we work to make ourselves better but at the same time make others miserable? I walked slowly towards CJ building across IMM, it was raining then. 

The officer who attended to me allowed me to update my camera even without warranty. I am quite grateful. I dont think I can take a second rejection. 

i guess i am still not over the whole best denki issue. if i knew that i have to travel to taiseng to get my laptop repaired, i wouldnt even buy it from best denki in the first place!!! haiz.. i hate home sepians!! hate how all of us are selfish. 

my fb status:"if i ever become a scientist, i will kill off all homo sepian."

No comments: