Sunday, February 05, 2012

Phylisia's Departure

Bon Voyage my girlfriend. She left Singapore today at 3.50pm, sitting on Tiger airways flying towards Perth, Australia.

Many years ago, fate brought us together, letting this angel into my life. Not only has she been a good friend, she is also my savior in many many incidents. We might not be the typical bestfriends who call each other everyday to gossip on the phone, but we are definitely the kind who knows what each other is thinking with a tap on the finger. Today, she had taken her first step in exploring her future. She left her family and headed to Murdoch University pursuing her studies in Vet Studies. Her ambition is to be a Vet for the horses. She had found herself in horses and is driven by this passion to go so far away. I gave her my best wishes as I sent her off. I was fighting back my tears when she walked into the departure hall. I saw her eyes turn red too. At least a year before she gets a chance to come back. I will be here waiting for her though.

People leave and come back. it is suppose to be easy but when I actually experience this, I understand how heart breaking this is. Maybe one day I will get used to people leaving my life and just treat it as another page in that chapter.

God, please look after Phylisia as she needs your guidance now.

No comments: